More stuff that I like. I'm trying to fill myself with positive things. I've got a long week ahead of me, and want to start out in the lead!
1) Beautiful music with meaningful lyrics. This is one of my favourites, by The Eagles. The lines are from ‘Seven Bridges Road’.
Now I have loved you like a baby
Like some lonesome child
And I have loved you in a tame way
And I have loved you wild
2) Open smiles and twinkling eyes, looking like they hold a secret.
3) Albums. As in vinyl and turntables.
4) Dancing in the living room all night with my best friend. Listening to albums!
5) The wonderful pedicure I got today!
6) Being happy for a friend who has been home for 3 months after living out of state for the past 9 years.
7) Sunshine! Had some today. Even though it was cold, I had my window down as I drove down the highway.
8) Reading blogs that make me feel like we’re all having the same kind of thoughts that day. Sometimes it’s eerie! Or maybe it’s just me.
9) The girls who work midnights. They are always trying to feed me. Even if It’s sharing their sandwich. Sometimes it’s very interesting. One night Tonya offered me a dish that included Ramen Noodles, chili and steak. I politely declined.
10) Being able to pick up double shifts! I know I say this all the time, but the economy is horrible, and so is finding and keeping a job. I’m thankful to have one!
Writing Workshops May & June 2018
3 days ago