Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh my Word! Wednesdays

Lots of catching up to do today, but vanmost on the list is my word of the week! (Yes, I realise that I missed last week's word, but I missed pretty much all of last week)


My weekly words come from a site called Save The Words. (http://www.savethewords.org/) You can adopt your own by visiting them!


This week's word is...drumroll...Veteratorian!


Veteratorian: adj - subtle


"He ignored my veteratorian hints to stop talking so loudly about the woman who was within earshot, so I hit him with a board."




3 comments:

  1. bloody hell vevay- how the hell do you remeber all these ? and still manage to use them too.........i am one impressed friend of yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm going to have to think of a way to "veteratorily" drop this into a few conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good word! And I adore the way you used it! How have you been? You are missed here!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete